Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
ErzEngel
Gott der Kreativität
Gott der Kreativität

micronesia.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16 Mai, 2005 11:17  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi Wanderer!

The mastermind creator is not only watching that space but every threat in this forum.

If you need another help I got the newest version of the Blue Moon card lists. There is one for the official peoples and one for the in-official ones. Both lists are both german and english.

I think that's a great time to send these lists to Xel so that he could load them up.

But you can also download the file from my webspace. Just click HERE and enjoy.

Greets,
ErzEngel

I wish that man would go away

Fische Geschlecht:Männlich Affe VerstecktPersönliche Galerie von ErzEngelBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenICQ-Nummer
Wanderer
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 19 Mai, 2005 20:07  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Lachwurzn hat folgendes geschrieben:
Wanderer hat folgendes geschrieben:
I already started but I will need some help with the translation sometimes. If OK i will PM you with a question for translation or discription in English.

I hope thta this is alright by you?

Sure. As an alternative, you could also post here: http://www.blue-moon-fans.com/viewtopic.php?t=1506 as the mastermind creator of the Wyrm (ErzEngel) is watching this space and will (as anybody else) help with correct interpretation and translation of the cards.
You can use either English or German there.

I am already busy with the translation but I have to say sometimes it's hard to translate the words even from the titles. Still I am enjoying the work so I will go one with it.

You'll here from me soon with some questions (but they will be hard to get clear to you because you and I both have to use other words to discribe the ones I don't understand...

Greetz Wanderer

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von WandererBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Wanderer
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 09 Aug, 2005 21:08  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

ErzEngel hat folgendes geschrieben:
Hi Wanderer!

The mastermind creator is not only watching that space but every threat in this forum.

If you need another help I got the newest version of the Blue Moon card lists. There is one for the official peoples and one for the in-official ones. Both lists are both german and english.

I think that's a great time to send these lists to Xel so that he could load them up.

But you can also download the file from my webspace. Just click HERE and enjoy.

Greets,
ErzEngel

Hello ErzEngel,
Is there a textboxtool for Blue Mon so I can do the translation my self or must I do it with your help (wich is welcome by the way). Tpday I bought a german-dutch and Dutch-German translationbook... so I hope soon all the cards will have a correct translation.

I hope you have a link for such tools (maybe also one to make card by myselves (you know with symbols, cardtext vards etc.

Hope you can help me!!!

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von WandererBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
ErzEngel
Gott der Kreativität
Gott der Kreativität

micronesia.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10 Aug, 2005 00:28  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi Wanderer,

since my last posting in here Xel received the cardlist and loaded it up into the download section. So if you prefer a card list in english just download it for your working.

A textboxtool I don't know and for creating cards by yourself I think Adobe Photoshop should be the prog of your choice. For that Redi made a template but just look into the section "Kartenwerkstatt" in this forum.

So far, sorry for being no real help.

I wish that man would go away

Fische Geschlecht:Männlich Affe VerstecktPersönliche Galerie von ErzEngelBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Forensicherheit

214025 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde