Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 22 Jan, 2005 03:31  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Seribro hat folgendes geschrieben:
Does that mean that if I would construct a deck with the Vulca and leave this 'heroine of the great plaines' in, it would actually cound up to the ten moons even though it was allready part of the deck, leaving me to put in only 8 moons (asuming I did drew out pandeonium and aaralia aqua-secunda)?

You've had good answers to this and your previous question. However you may wish to note that these are in the FAQ (see the FAQ announcements topic if you don't know where it is - or email me if all else fails). It has a few other answers that may be helpful. (The next version will be better structured too, but I'm waiting to issue it as it has E&I information I can't release yet in it. Soon however.)

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 05 Feb, 2005 01:57  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Dearlove hat folgendes geschrieben:
I should note I wasn't recommending it, just noting it as a possibility. One card of note is Caterpillar Eartheroder. Now I'm not going to say anything I shouldn't, but if I were building a discard deck I'd actually start somehere else than the Mimix.

JeffK hat folgendes geschrieben:
Probably. However, I wasn't out to build a discard deck per se - I was out to do something fun with the Mimix deck. A discard deck just came to mind as being a fun way to make them play differently.

I'm not sure which base deck would have more potential, given the Mimix's ability to retrieve cards from their discard pile, and those cards are not cheap in terms of moons. I'll have to give it some thought and see if I can figure out what you're hinting at.

I'm surprised it wasn't obvious which people I meant. I did mention a Pillar card ... and don't forget Cardus Nikkus is actually a Pillar ... and maybe that isn't the only caterpillar ... and no one's seen any disclose cards yet, and they should work nicely with discard and ...

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
JeffK
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

usa.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 05 Feb, 2005 02:02  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Dearlove hat folgendes geschrieben:

I'm surprised it wasn't obvious which people I meant. I did mention a Pillar card ... and don't forget Cardus Nikkus is actually a Pillar ... and maybe that isn't the only caterpillar ... and no one's seen any disclose cards yet, and they should work nicely with discard and ...

I was acting under the assumption that you were referring to a deck that was already released. I obviously couldn't build any decks using cards that I don't have.

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von JeffKBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 05 Feb, 2005 03:08  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

JeffK hat folgendes geschrieben:
I was acting under the assumption that you were referring to a deck that was already released. I obviously couldn't build any decks using cards that I don't have.

I said I'd start. OK, not fair, but hey ...

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Forensicherheit

214025 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde