Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
orangeblood
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

usa.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 28 Feb, 2005 21:26  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Dearlove hat folgendes geschrieben:
I'm the wrong person to ask here. Almost all of my games have been teaching people to play (which is slower obviously) or playtesting, which has a different dynamic. I note that the game box has 30 minutes, which I would have said was (among experienced players) a longer tough fought game (which they often are) rather than a quick win. But I have no hard facts even from my own games.

I would say that 30 minutes is a reasonable estimate for face-to-face games played to five crystals. It takes as least two rounds to get there, and that's only if one player wins both of them.

But that's just my estimate from having played about a dozen times. I've yet to have a really tough game that lasted several rounds.

I have not played online, and am also wondering how that can take longer.

Rex

Wassermann Geschlecht:Männlich Schwein OfflinePersönliche Galerie von orangebloodBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 28 Feb, 2005 21:40  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

orangeblood hat folgendes geschrieben:
I would say that 30 minutes is a reasonable estimate for face-to-face games played to five crystals. It takes as least two rounds to get there, and that's only if one player wins both of them.

Unless you have the second E&I set ...

Zitat:
I have not played online, and am also wondering how that can take longer.

Oh, if I gave the impression I couldn't see how it could be longer, let me correct that now. Dragging cards around is probably similar to physically drawing them, maybe a little longer. Typing information is a bit slower than speaking it. But the real hits (from one game of course) were comprehension and handling errors - I can say, you can't do that much faster than the same online, and back up more easily. (I shouldn't give the impression I was just correcting errors, I think I corrected one and was corrected twice on not recognising card type.)

Actually the more I think about it I can see, not quite a factor of two, but definitely a serious mark up. But the faster the game, the higher the ratio - thinking time should be the same.

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
orangeblood
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

usa.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 28 Feb, 2005 21:47  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Dearlove hat folgendes geschrieben:
Unless you have the second E&I set ...

Ah, I wish that were so, but it's not yet available to me. Nor is the first, of course.

Zitat:
Oh, if I gave the impression I couldn't see how it could be longer, let me correct that now. Dragging cards around is probably similar to physically drawing them, maybe a little longer. Typing information is a bit slower than speaking it.

That makes sense, now I understand.

Wassermann Geschlecht:Männlich Schwein OfflinePersönliche Galerie von orangebloodBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Geirröd
Gott des Hilfsbereitheid
Gott des Hilfsbereitheid

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 28 Feb, 2005 23:46  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

My guess for playing times (no fast wins due to the "fourth dragon")
20-40 minutes for a real game
25-55 minutes for an online game

The really long online games were with a lot of talk/rules-discussion, which is usually much slower than in reality, since you can speak much faster than you can type words Rolling Eyes
The Inquisition will also add some minutes for sure...

Greetings Geirröd

Krebs Geschlecht:Männlich Tiger OfflinePersönliche Galerie von GeirrödBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Forensicherheit

213983 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde