Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Wanderer
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: So 15 Mai, 2005 20:28  Titel:  Khind hilfe bitte. Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Guttentag Blue mooners,

Ich bin neu am forum und ich komme aus die Niederlande. Meine deutsch is nicht gut und ich hofe das ihr mich entschuldigen dafur.
Darum sollen ich es im English probiern.
Sie konn im Deutch antworten, danke darfur.

My question:
As I am a starter and only play it with my 12 year old son, we have some troubles and I hope you can help.
If you play Khind at the start of the game, can you still put up all the members of a gang or should you start with 1 card?

And when you play more members of a gang at once, does all the card count with their remarks or only the topone?

Danke fur ihren antwort.

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von WandererBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
LaBärd IV.
Gott der LaBärei
Gott der LaBärei

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: So 15 Mai, 2005 20:50  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hello and welcome to the forum, Wanderer! Very Happy

Concerning your first question: Sure, you can play all the members of a gang at once, and so in your first turn, too. But I think that you should play the Khind slowly because of their Gang-Symbol and its function that members activated in previous turns stay active if you play another member of the same gang in your next turn.
So it is better to start with just one card. Wink

And concerning your second question: Yes, all cards count with their remarks because they are all active ( -> Gang) and you may use i.e. the function of every member of the Top-Gang. Smile

I hope I could help.

Schütze Geschlecht:Männlich Tiger OfflinePersönliche Galerie von LaBärd IV.Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenICQ-Nummer
Wanderer
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16 Mai, 2005 08:31  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

..Bärd04.. hat folgendes geschrieben:
Hello and welcome to the forum, Wanderer! Very Happy

Concerning your first question: Sure, you can play all the members of a gang at once, and so in your first turn, too. But I think that you should play the Khind slowly because of their Gang-Symbol and its function that members activated in previous turns stay active if you play another member of the same gang in your next turn.
So it is better to start with just one card. Wink

And concerning your second question: Yes, all cards count with their remarks because they are all active ( -> Gang) and you may use i.e. the function of every member of the Top-Gang. Smile

I hope I could help.

Danke Bard04, aber konn sie mihr sagen warum das besser ist zu wachten mit ein gang ausspielen? Ich denke das wann du im erstes setz gleig all the gangmembers at once play out, dann ihren gegner soln die besten kartzen spielen. Mogentlich wann ich seben punkte habben fur beispliel dann meine gegner vieleight hat weiniger punkte im kartze zu spielen.

Sorry but some englich will help for this question... If I would start the play with ah heavygang with, for example, 7 ponits than it looks to me very possoble that my opponent can't get it even or better at his turn (cause he can only play 1 card most times with his first hand). I know that there will come a answer that makes it clear for me so it's just my question why you think it's better to build the gang up and not play it out at once.

As you may had discover, I am just a starter on Blue Moon but love to play it with my son who's 11 years old.
thanks for the reply.

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von WandererBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
kilrah
Gott der Taktiken
Gott der Taktiken

austria.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16 Mai, 2005 10:23  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

It largely depends on the Gangs in question and how close you are to having 6 active cards. The Top Gang is a typical example for slow playing as their devastating effects are activated every turn you can expand the gang.

For the Null Gang or maybe also the Fun one I'd tendentially try to rush as many out as I can to immediately get high numbers. But it also depends on the Boosters and Supports on the hand.

Krebs Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von kilrahBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Ladoik
Gott der Rechtschreibung
Gott der Rechtschreibung

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16 Mai, 2005 10:36  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi Wanderer, welcome here.
As kilrah has written, not ever it's good to play slowly, but espacialy the Top gang most time should be played slowly.
Zitat:
If I would start the play with ah heavygang with, for example, 7 ponits than it looks to me very possoble that my opponent can't get it even or better at his turn (cause he can only play 1 card most times with his first hand)

There is a misstake in this,
Only the first player can only play one Card. The Opponent in his turn ist allowed to play all the normal rules let him play. So if you are fist, you only can play one charakter ore a Pair or multiple Gangchars. Then your Son is allowed to play a Character an one bosster for example.

Hope you understand this, so as you get Problems in German, so i get it in English. Wink

Zwillinge Geschlecht:Männlich Katze OfflinePersönliche Galerie von LadoikBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
diggido
Blue Moon Emperor**
Blue Moon Emperor**

jamaica.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16 Mai, 2005 13:48  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Wanderer hat folgendes geschrieben:
As I am a starter and only play it with my 12 year old son...

As you may had discover, I am just a starter on Blue Moon but love to play it with my son who's 11 years old.

Huh?!? How old is he actually? Maybe you often lose against him and first tell everybody that he's 11. Now that you have lost another match, he isn't 11 any longer but 12. To lose against a 12-year-old isn't as hard as losing against an 11-year-old, isn't it? Wink That must be the reason, am I right? Wink

Wassermann Geschlecht:Männlich Hahn OfflinePersönliche Galerie von diggidoBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Wanderer
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16 Mai, 2005 20:20  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

diggido hat folgendes geschrieben:
As I am a starter and only play it with my 12 year old son...

Huh?!? How old is he actually? Maybe you often lose against him and first tell everybody that he's 11. Now that you have lost another match, he isn't 11 any longer but 12. To lose against a 12-year-old isn't as hard as losing against an 11-year-old, isn't it? Wink That must be the reason, am I right? Wink

Hello Diggido, you've got me there...my son is 11 years old but as you said I lost a couple of times of him so 12 sounds much better on the forum Embarassed Laughing . To be fair I lost 3 against 1 today... but to make an good excuse (I also use it to him...) we are not playing always with the exact rules. Sometimes we both have a discussion about them and that's why I probably will ask a lot of rulequestions on this forum...

I will thank you all for the reactions and your welcomewords to me, I apriciate it very much and I hope you will not soon get bored by my questions.

Greetz und Danke Wanderer

Wanderer
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16 Mai, 2005 20:26  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Ladoik hat folgendes geschrieben:
Hi Wanderer, welcome here.
As kilrah has written, not ever it's good to play slowly, but espacialy the Top gang most time should be played slowly.
Zitat:
If I would start the play with ah heavygang with, for example, 7 ponits than it looks to me very possoble that my opponent can't get it even or better at his turn (cause he can only play 1 card most times with his first hand)

There is a misstake in this,
Only the first player can only play one Card. The Opponent in his turn ist allowed to play all the normal rules let him play. So if you are fist, you only can play one charakter ore a Pair or multiple Gangchars. Then your Son is allowed to play a Character an one bosster for example.

Hope you understand this, so as you get Problems in German, so i get it in English. Wink

You are right and I knew it ofcoure, sorry for that. I ment to say that the chance he could equal or top it is not big. Am I right cause other members told me here some gangs like Top are better to play one at a time and others like Fun and Null better to spit them out all together. Can somebody tell me why? And what kind of chance do you have as a opponent as I spit out 4 cards at a time with all the specific rules on them (cause i understand that they count all the texts on each member of the gang...It looks to me like when that happends the game is almost over ...

Ladoik
Gott der Rechtschreibung
Gott der Rechtschreibung

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16 Mai, 2005 21:52  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Man muß das natürlich immer ein wenig Situationsbezogen sehen.
Es macht bei der Top Gang sinn sie nach und nach zu spielen, weil die Sonderfunktionen auf den Karten jede Runde wieder wirken. Wenn man sie also nach und nach ausspielt kann man die Gang insgesammt länger aktiv halten und somit mehr schaden anrichten.
Bei den Gangs die nur Werte haben kann man eh keinen Schaden anrichten, da kann man dann auch getrost mal direkt mehrere Gangmitglieder spielen.

Zwillinge Geschlecht:Männlich Katze OfflinePersönliche Galerie von LadoikBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Ruwenzori
Gott der eindeutigen Zweideutigkeit
Gott der eindeutigen Zweideutigkeit

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 17 Mai, 2005 15:41  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Ladoik hat folgendes geschrieben:
Bei den Gangs die nur Werte haben kann man eh keinen Schaden anrichten, ...

Richten die Khind nicht immer und überall Schaden an? :-"

Löwe Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von RuwenzoriBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Ladoik
Gott der Rechtschreibung
Gott der Rechtschreibung

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 17 Mai, 2005 16:18  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Das kann ich nicht sagen, ich spiele ja so seltnen GEGEN sie, da kann ich schwer baschätzen wieviel Schaden die anrichten *gg*

trumpetfish
Gott der extremen Themenrelevanz
Gott der extremen Themenrelevanz

italy.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 17 Mai, 2005 21:37  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Maybe it should be pointed out that each character of the top gang with its peculiar special function is active each turn the gang is held active. So, if you play one character at a time, you can use the special function of the first character 5 times in a row, that of the second 4 times in a row, and so on. That, of cousre, if you are able to play all five characters one after the other. From this, it should be obvious, that the TopGang is better to be played slowly, because its special functions come to use more often (5+4+3+2+1 = 15 times in comparison to 5 times if you play the Gang at one strike). Maybe this was obvious to you, but anyway...

Greetings, trumpetfish

Krebs Geschlecht:Männlich Ziege OfflinePersönliche Galerie von trumpetfishBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Wanderer
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

netherlands.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 17 Mai, 2005 22:02  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

trumpetfish hat folgendes geschrieben:
Maybe it should be pointed out that each character of the top gang with its peculiar special function is active each turn the gang is held active. So, if you play one character at a time, you can use the special function of the first character 5 times in a row, that of the second 4 times in a row, and so on. That, of cousre, if you are able to play all five characters one after the other. From this, it should be obvious, that the TopGang is better to be played slowly, because its special functions come to use more often (5+4+3+2+1 = 15 times in comparison to 5 times if you play the Gang at one strike). Maybe this was obvious to you, but anyway...

Greetings, trumpetfish

Thank you trumpetfish (and the others) but it still rise some question to me. Cause if you play them at once it seems to me you give your opponent less chance to defend himself properly (he has no time to build a defence...). I know I am probably wrong as a starter with this game but I would realy like to know why I am wrong with it.

Also I would like to know why some gangs are better to play all at once (your tactics with the topgang are very clear but doesn't it counts for all the gangs and if not, please tell me why not.

Thanx for the reply!!!!

Ladoik
Gott der Rechtschreibung
Gott der Rechtschreibung

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 17 Mai, 2005 22:19  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Other Gangs, like Fun an null gang don't have Special Powers, so ther is no need to play them slowly.
And then it's better to play it fast, because, as you sayed, your opponent don't have Time to prepare to deffent himself.
Gameplay with the Gangs is a littlebit tricky, you must find out for yourself how it works best to play the Gangs Wink

erml
Gott des krassmatischen Charismas & more
Gott des krassmatischen Charismas & more

italy.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 17 Mai, 2005 22:28  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Ein Nachteil, die alle Gangmitglieder in einem Zug zu spielen ist der, dass sich der Gegner nur einmal zu verteidigen braucht, z.B. mit Mutant, dann war alles umsonst. Wenn man in einem solchen Fall noch einen der Gang dazulegen kann, ist das ein Vorteil.

Stier Geschlecht:Männlich Schwein OfflinePersönliche Galerie von ermlBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Forensicherheit

213974 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde