Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Bolga
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

canada.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 24 Nov, 2015 06:00  Titel:  We designed a deck for two races - need help Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi,

My name is Yannick and I go by the name of Bolga here and on Boardgamegeek also. I don't speak, read or write German so I will post everything in English on this site. Thank you for your understanding.

I really wanted to join the liga recently but the time difference between the players in Europe and myself (Ottawa, Canada) is too big to make it work for me Sad The timing doesn't work.

But my friend Martin and I play a lot together. We have organized three tournaments in Ottawa in the past 5 years and we will organize another one in the next couple of months. We love the game.

Martin has an incredible talent to design cards. He has designed more than 300 cards for Dominion. He printed them and sleeved, and has been playing regularly with his friends. He also designed many decks for Blue Moon.

And during the last two years we have been playtesting two of them. We have been meeting almost every week, once a week, for 2-3 hours to playtest. It took us one year to playtest the first deck, and another one to playtest the second deck. We playtested them against all the other races in the pre-built/out of the box format. And when we were happy with this format, we playtested them in constructed. We have probably playtested each deck a total of 70-100 hours. My contribution to the decks as been as the developer. I am good at the playtesting process, taking notes and standardizing the cards so they have clear and consistent text.

The decks are ready to play and we want very much to present them to you and get your feedback. I want to post them in separate thread but first I want to know what is the best way to present them to you. We don't have illustrations for them. Just text, power values, icons, and deckbuiding information like the card numbers and the moon cost.

My idea is to present them in categories: leadership cards, characters, supports, boosters, influence, etc. Does that work? I will type the information in each thread.

The two decks are:
The Cabal
The Girga

Is anyone interested in knowing more about our decks? Please let us know.

Cheers,
Yannick

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von BolgaBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
erml
Gott des krassmatischen Charismas & more
Gott des krassmatischen Charismas & more

italy.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 24 Nov, 2015 15:19  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi Yannick,

I'm interested in knowing more about your own decks/people/sets.
And I'd say, I'm not the only one here in this forum. Smile

You could post all the cards of one deck in one thread, sorted by the different card types.

I'm very curious ...

Stier Geschlecht:Männlich Schwein OfflinePersönliche Galerie von ermlBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Helios
Blue Moon Emperor***
Blue Moon Emperor***

italy.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 24 Nov, 2015 16:07  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Yes, we all want to see them!

Waage Geschlecht:Männlich Ratte OfflinePersönliche Galerie von HeliosBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Mobbi
Gott der Abstrusitäten
Gott der Abstrusitäten

blank.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 24 Nov, 2015 16:19  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Dear Bolga,

I am curious about your ideas too. And I am very happy, that there are other people than us, who are playing this game actively.

All the best
Mobbi

Wer hier lebt, weiß nicht was er morgen verpassen könnte, außerdem werden die Blue Moon-Krieger auferstehen und die Vaqua und Homix und Inquisisandten sowie die restlichen anderen Typen, deren Namen mir entfallen sind, wo war ich stehengeblieben?

Löwe Geschlecht:Männlich Pferd OfflinePersönliche Galerie von MobbiBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Bolga
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

canada.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 24 Nov, 2015 17:17  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Thanks for your curiosity guys. I will start posting the Cabal cards this evening then, my time. We're very excited to present them to you.

We started playtesting our third deck this week. They are called The Rouser and they have cool new mechanism. It's the only deck I designed and they seem fun to play. It probably won't be ready to present for another year. We don't have a computer program or other people to help us playtest. Just the two of us.

Yannick

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von BolgaBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Dwragon
GottdesunerklärlicherfolgreichenDeckbaus
GottdesunerklärlicherfolgreichenDeckbaus

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 24 Nov, 2015 17:59  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Very nice!
I am interested into seeing it too. We got help for card design with photoshop on this website somewhere if you are in need of it for further projects.

Waage Geschlecht:Männlich Ratte OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DwragonBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Bolga
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

canada.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 25 Nov, 2015 01:44  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Yes. Graphic design and illustrations. We will need help and I will get to that in the separate threads or each race.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Forensicherheit

214178 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde