Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Lachwurzn
Gott der Signaturen
Gott der Signaturen

austria.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 18 Okt, 2004 11:34  Titel:  Daria translation Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Just in case someone wondered whether there will ever be an English version of the "Daria" cardset: the answer is a definite "YES". We have firm plans to translate all cards once the discussion about graphics and functions has been settled. The current outlook is "at the end of this year", although there might be an advanced date depending on general interest in this...

If you don't know what I'm talking about over here, take a look at http://daria.my.linuxxsystems.de/ to get a glimpse about the current status of the project in German language...

Widder Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von LachwurznBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Katty
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

switzerland.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 01 Nov, 2004 12:44  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

The cards are looking great!
Will there be ever translation into French?
Really, the choice of armies in French Blue Moon is not so big.
Cause I don`t think it will be possible to find any English-translated cards here in the french part of Switzerland.

Regards.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Katty am Di 02 Nov, 2004 21:57, insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Löwe Geschlecht:Weiblich Ziege OfflinePersönliche Galerie von KattyBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Lachwurzn
Gott der Signaturen
Gott der Signaturen

austria.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 02 Nov, 2004 19:53  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

> Will it be ever translation into French?

Well, I have to admit that my French definitely is not good enough for providing this. I would certainly need help here. Maybe you (or Redi, who seems to know French as well) can support me with that ?

As I don't expect that you would be able to translate anything from German to French directly, I suggest that I perform a translation into English first and then we try to translate into French based on that. Would that be possible for you if I provide the english texts of the cards in a simple .TXT file ? Of course, I'd perform the actual physical implementation on the cards as I'm the only one with access to the Adobe Photoshop sources...

Widder Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von LachwurznBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Katty
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

switzerland.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 02 Nov, 2004 22:47  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi Lachwurzn,

Right now we have only 4 armies: VULKA, HOAX, MIMIX and FLIT.
We bought them directly from TILSIT in Paris
(as far as we know they are managing the French "Blue Moon")
at the expo "Monde du jeu" in october this year.
We never saw this game here in "french" Swiss.

Actually my husband can help a lot with translation,
he even prefer to translate from German into French,
it`s better to use an original version.
So if you are really interested, let me know.

If it can be useful, I can translate also into Russian,
if you have a market there, cause I am russian
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Löwe Geschlecht:Weiblich Ziege OfflinePersönliche Galerie von KattyBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 02 Nov, 2004 22:59  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

it`s better to use an original version.

That would be the English.

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Katty
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

switzerland.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 02 Nov, 2004 23:56  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

As I don't expect that you would be able to translate anything from German to French directly, I suggest that I perform a translation into English first

So what is the original version? English or German? Very Happy

Lachwurzn
Gott der Signaturen
Gott der Signaturen

austria.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 03 Nov, 2004 00:21  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

> it`s better to use an original version.
> That would be the English.

Dearlove, I believe that Katty was talking about the Daria here. The official Kosmos armies don't need translation into English anymore (you truly did a great job here !) and the Daria (same as for the Rhul) certainly are German in their original version.

Redamikanas
Blue Moon Emperor****
Blue Moon Emperor****

blank.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 03 Nov, 2004 01:09  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

first english translation, then french...

@Katty:
you could help us a lot if you would make a list with the french cardnames and their special powers for us...
(If you wanne do this, then take your time. You don't have to hurry...)

Or does exists an offical blue moon page where we could find the french cards? (don't think so...)

Geschlecht:Männlich  VerstecktPersönliche Galerie von RedamikanasBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 03 Nov, 2004 01:38  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Lachwurzn hat folgendes geschrieben:
I believe that Katty was talking about the Daria here.

My mistake. Sorry about that. Another reason not to join in this bit ...

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Katty
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

switzerland.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 03 Nov, 2004 12:47  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Zitat:

My mistake. Sorry about that. Another reason not to join in this bit ...

It`s OK, the most important thing that we understood each other Wink

By the way, if we will translate them into French,
would it be possible to have one real set of the cards in French for us?
Because I don`t know if we`ll be able to buy them here...
And of course we dont have nor spetial printer to print them,
nor the paper.
The Graduate laughing6

Lachwurzn
Gott der Signaturen
Gott der Signaturen

austria.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 03 Nov, 2004 15:05  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

> By the way, if we will translate them into French,
would it be possible to have one real set of the cards in French for us?

If that means that you want to have an official copy of the Daria or Rhul printed by Kosmos onto official cards, then the answer obviously is "no".

You don't need any special printer or paper. For testing, I'm also just using a simple Canon inkjet color printer on standard copy paper. Once the cards have reached a certain level of maturity, I'll probably produce a copy using a high-quality laser printer (fortunately I have access to these for business reasons as I'm working for the biggest computer company in the world Wink and laminate the paper sheets afterwords for a maximum of durability. I'll of course then send a copy of them to you...

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Forensicherheit

212311 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde