Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 14 Jul, 2005 19:34  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Ruwenzori hat folgendes geschrieben:
The question arose only because this is the 1st and only Chosen which has the word "may" in its condition (which makes the reason given to your answer incorrect by the way).

Missed that. I wrote it for the first E&I deck and didn't check if it was still correct. I'll get back to you.

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Ruwenzori
Gott der eindeutigen Zweideutigkeit

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 18 Jul, 2005 15:45  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Regarding this new entry in your FAQ list:
Zitat:
Q: If I have an active gang, and then, on a subsequent turn, I play
KhindKin [Khind 23, 1st E&I deck] ("I may play this card into my
combat area without pushing the previously active cards under it.")
can I also play a FREE character?

A: You may, but the cards in the gang will become inactive. Rulebook
page 7, under Character: 'Play a character card from your hand face
up into your combat area. All cards in the combat area from your
previous turn are pushed together under your new character card and
are no longer active.'. The play of the FREE character, whether
before or after KhindKin, causes this to happen, and the gang
characters become inactive. Note that this is because KhindKin's text
does not apply when the FREE character is played, and the FREE icon's
effect (Rulebook page 15, under FREE: 'Cards depicting the FREE icon
do not count towards your limit of one character card and either one
booster or one support card expressed in the rules.') does not apply
to cards played on a previous turn.

there was a follow-up question in the German forum section.

Q: If I have an active gang, and then, on a subsequent turn, I play
another gang-member, can I also play a FREE character?

and already an answer to this question in the German semi-official FAQ,
in section GANG-symbol:

A1: Yes you may. The whole gang and the FREEChar are active.

Without having that entry in mind I already wrote my opinion, that
A2: there would only be the new gang-member and the FREE-Char be active, but *not*
the gang-members from former times. This is because when playing the FREE-
Char - might it be before or after the gang-member - you will have to obey
above stated rule from page 7 'Play a character card from your hand face
up into your combat area. All cards in the combat area from your
previous turn are pushed together under your new character card and
are no longer active.'

Which answer is now correct?

best regards,
Ruwi

Löwe Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von RuwenzoriBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 18 Jul, 2005 22:22  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Regarding this new entry in your FAQ list:

Actually that's not new, it's been around for a bit. But that's not the point of course.

there was a follow-up question in the German forum section.

There's a similar Q&A in the English FAQ too (in the FREE section rather than the GANG section).

Zitat:
Q: Can a FREE character be used in addition to two or matching GANG characters?

A: Yes, but you have to play the FREE character after all the GANG characters. Rulebook page 16, under GANG: 'If you already played one or more character cards of the same gang on your previous turns, and there are no other active cards in your combat area (character cards not belonging to the gang or booster cards), then at the beginning of the CHARACTER phase of your subsequent turn you can add one or more character cards of the same gang from your hand without pushing the other cards under it.'. If you try playing a FREE character first then the GANG characters won't be at the beginning of your character phase. (You can play a FREE character before - or after - a single GANG character as the GANG rules just give you an extra way to play more than one GANG character.)

There does appear to be an issue here, but I'm not going to tackle it today.

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 23 Jul, 2005 01:01  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

OK. The new FAQ list, which I should be uploading in a few minutes (ISP permitting) should, I believe, answer all outstanding questions, not just in this thread. If I've missed anything, or if you have any other feedback, please let me know. There may however be a short delay in answering.

Ruwenzori

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 23 Jul, 2005 08:24  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Thanks a lot! This will help.

I put all new answers to the appropriate German forums places.

Löwe Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von RuwenzoriBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
BlueMoonPie
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

usa.gif
BeitragVerfasst: So 29 Jan, 2006 01:03  Titel:  Curious... Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hello, I have two questions. I know these may sound silly, but I just need to iron it out. First off, let's say I play "Wall of Fire" ( You may not take cards from your draw deck ) and it remains active through out the fight...does this mean my opponent cannot refesh his hand at all for as long as it remains active? And secondly, in the rule book it says "If you have a total of six or more cards (not necessarily all active) in your combat and support areas you attract one additional dragon.). So, can I or can I not count the cards beneath my active cards to gain the six or better? Thanks!

Jungfrau Geschlecht:Männlich Pferd OfflinePersönliche Galerie von BlueMoonPieBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: So 29 Jan, 2006 01:47  Titel:  Re: Curious... Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

BlueMoonPie hat folgendes geschrieben:
let's say I play "Wall of Fire" ( You may not take cards from your draw deck ) and it remains active through out the fight...does this mean my opponent cannot refesh his hand at all for as long as it remains active?

Correct. Actually I don't think this one is in the FAQ except as an aside to a more difficult question. I'll think about adding it. But it means what it says, you can't take cards from your draw deck for any reason. Incidentally there's been an interesting case come up recently of the interaction of Bottelus Emptius (or Wall of Fire) and Chosen of Nature. It's in the FAQ.

Revision: I've added it, because I spotted a slight error in the answer referring to the new case I note. Incidentally if you're in the US and you hurry you can download it before I uploaded it (well, as suggested by the date - it's tomorrow here).

BlueMoonPie hat folgendes geschrieben:
in the rule book it says "If you have a total of six or more cards (not necessarily all active) in your combat and support areas you attract one additional dragon.). So, can I or can I not count the cards beneath my active cards to gain the six or better?

You can. This one is in the FAQ.

BlueMoonPie
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

usa.gif
BeitragVerfasst: So 29 Jan, 2006 04:59  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Thanks for the info Dearlove!

Jungfrau Geschlecht:Männlich Pferd OfflinePersönliche Galerie von BlueMoonPieBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
BlueMoonPie
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

usa.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 07 Feb, 2006 10:07  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

I just bought the Khind deck and I'm having a bit of a problem understanding the rules in the book and in the FAQS about card text and such. Let's say I want to play just two gang characters on my turn for example. As soon as I lay the the first character card down whatever text it has goes into effect? Then I play the next card on top of it and follow it's text next? Then I add them both to get a total value? I realize that both power texts cannot be active at the same time but I was just wondering how it all worked. Thanks!

ErzEngel
Gott der Kreativität
Gott der Kreativität

micronesia.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 07 Feb, 2006 10:15  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi BlueMoonPie,

you're totally right. Both characters are active at the same time. And first the special function of the first character goes into effect and after that the special function of the second character.
After these two functions you add the values of all your active characters to get your strength for the battle.

So both cards are completely active at the same time.

I wish that man would go away

Fische Geschlecht:Männlich Affe VerstecktPersönliche Galerie von ErzEngelBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchenICQ-Nummer
Frog
Gott des Ortograviehs
Gott des Ortograviehs

austria.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 07 Feb, 2006 10:58  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

It depends on the text. If the text of the charater is: "At the end of my turn..." you can only do it at the end of your turn, after playing support cards. "On my turn" leaves you the choice when you want to execute the special function.

Widder Geschlecht:Männlich Schwein OfflinePersönliche Galerie von FrogBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Ruwenzori

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 07 Feb, 2006 11:36  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

... and in addition, on your next turn you may add another member of the same gang (or several members, or KhindKin, or play leadership "Bounce Back"), and all special functions may be applied again. If the function text says "On my turn", this is even possible before you may have to retreat (as retreating is only the third phase of your turn).

trumpetfish
Gott der extremen Themenrelevanz
Gott der extremen Themenrelevanz

italy.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 07 Feb, 2006 13:05  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi dearlove,

thx for the new faq, which is always great work! Here goes my correction to one of the new issues:

Q: If you play Bottelus Emptius [Pillar 15] ("You may not take further
cards into your hand.") and then on my next turn you play Chosen of
Water [Aqua 32, E&I:B deck] ("Now we both shuffle our hands into our
draw decks, then we refresh our hands.") what happens to me?

A: First note that Chosen of Fire (comment: must be water!)
is played in my leadership phase, so
Bottlelus Emptius is still active. Then according to Rulebook page
17, under 4: 'If the cards instruct you to act, you must do so. If
you are unable to satisfy the instruction completely, you must act
as far as is possible.'. This means that you shuffle your hand into
your draw deck, but then you are unable to draw any cards due to the
special power text on Bottelus Emptius, which as "you may not" text
takes precedence over the remaining text on Chosen of Water.
(Rulebook page 17, second point: 'Cards reading "you may not..." take
precedence over all remaining instructions on other cards.'.) So you
end up with no cards in hand and, provided I do not retreat before
then, no way to acquire more cards. Note that a similar situation
applies with Wall of Fire [Vulca 26] ("You may not take cards from
your draw deck.") except that you can at least retrieve cards with
the RETRIEVE icon.

Greetings, trumpetfish

Krebs Geschlecht:Männlich Ziege OfflinePersönliche Galerie von trumpetfishBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
BlueMoonPie
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

usa.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 07 Feb, 2006 18:45  Titel:  Helluva combo! Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Thanks ErzEngel, Frog and Ruwenzori for the help! Wow, that makes for one helluva combo when using gang characters with power text! Not only do you get the increase in power, but you can really screw with someone with the power text! Not bad, not bad. I'd have to guess that the same rule applies to "Pair" character and booster/support cards as well, right? It all seems like an unfair advantage when you look at it from an opponent's point of view I guess. Thanks again guys!

Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 07 Feb, 2006 20:44  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

trumpetfish hat folgendes geschrieben:
A: First note that Chosen of Fire (comment: must be water!)

Thanks for the catch. (I was writing about Wall of Fire and Chosen of Water and made the slip.) Not online yet, but will be in the next version.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Forensicherheit

214025 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde