Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
gdozzi
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

usa.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 13 Apr, 2004 14:55  Titel:  More Rules Questions (Various) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

I have some more rules questions:

1. Concerning Hoax - Sarogakanas the Ancient (and any other similar cards that may exist): do I look at my opponent's hand and choose two cards to discard, or do I choose the two cards blindly and randomly?

2. Concerning Leadership cards: does "on this turn" mean only the turn of the player playing the Leadership card, or the entire cycle consisting also of his/her opponent's turn? (this question comes up with Hoax - Enthrall Opposition).

Many thanks,
Giancarlo

Jungfrau Geschlecht:Männlich Hund OfflinePersönliche Galerie von gdozziBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenAIM-Name
Sebastian Rapp / Kosmos
Kosmos-Mitarbeiter
Kosmos-Mitarbeiter

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 13 Apr, 2004 16:58  Titel:  Re: More Rules Questions (Various) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

gdozzi hat folgendes geschrieben:
I have some more rules questions:

1. Concerning Hoax - Sarogakanas the Ancient (and any other similar cards that may exist): do I look at my opponent's hand and choose two cards to discard, or do I choose the two cards blindly and randomly?

2. Concerning Leadership cards: does "on this turn" mean only the turn of the player playing the Leadership card, or the entire cycle consisting also of his/her opponent's turn? (this question comes up with Hoax - Enthrall Opposition).

Many thanks,
Giancarlo

1. The text does not say "choose" but "draw". "Draw" does always mean, you have to draw randomly.
2. Rules page 7: "... some remain active for your entire turn, but never beyond the current turn." So when your turn (the current one) is over, a new turn begins. And your leadercard is no longer actice.

Sebastian Rapp / Kosmos

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von Sebastian Rapp / KosmosBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
gdozzi
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

usa.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 13 Apr, 2004 17:01  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

OK...that's how we've been playing, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help!

Jungfrau Geschlecht:Männlich Hund OfflinePersönliche Galerie von gdozziBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenAIM-Name
Ruwenzori
Gott der eindeutigen Zweideutigkeit

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 17 Feb, 2005 11:00  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Some Qs (partially already with As) from the German forums section.

Q: Is ist possible to ignore Hyla Octaks special text ("At the end of each fight, if I hold fewer than eight cards in my hand, I may draw to eight cards."), lets say with khind27 "Lachgas\Laughing Gas"?

A:(official) No

Q: Is ist possible to ignore Hyla Piplox' special text ("On my turn, I may play one additional booster/support card."), lets say with khind27 "Lachgas\Laughing Gas"?

A: (official) Yes

Q: Is ist possible to ignore Inquisitor Razor-Minds special text ("+5 Karten/Cards +5 Monde/Moons - I may play my cards as if they had the REPLACE icon."), lets say with khind27 "Lachgas\Laughing Gas"? If yes, with what effect on the first, the deck building part of the text?

A: (official) Yes for the second text part, and no for the deck building/moon s part.

Q: When Hyla Piplox ("On my turn, I may play one additional booster/support card.") is active, may I play one booster/support card after having played a character with a STOP symbol?

A: (official) Yes, like it is the case with hoax29 and flit31

Q: May I play leadership Bounce Back ("My active cards attack again."), when there is no fight, and so I do not have any cards that could attack again? This would make sense when I have more dragons as my opponent, have 4 cards in my hand and none left on my pile. I would then play this leadership with no effect, discard the remaining three cards, and game is over, I win).

A: (official) Yes.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ruwenzori am Di 22 Feb, 2005 23:47, insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Löwe Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von RuwenzoriBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
stizn
Blue Moon Emperor****
Blue Moon Emperor****

austria.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 17 Feb, 2005 11:10  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Q: Is ist possible to ignore Hyla Octaks special text ("At the end of each fight, if I hold fewer than eight cards in my hand, I may draw to eight cards."), lets say with khind27 "Lachgas\Laughing Gas"?

i think its impossible to ignore a card that effects after a fight...

because laughing gas is no longer active and on the discardpile at this phase

sg stizn

Schütze Geschlecht:Männlich Ziege OfflinePersönliche Galerie von stiznBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
kilrah
Gott der Taktiken
Gott der Taktiken

austria.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 17 Feb, 2005 11:53  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

I agree with stizn. I think the confusion migth be that some red that as "at the end of the turn" instead of "at the end of the fight". In the first case I'd say it can be ignored, but the card isn't that strong and with its real text it should be impossible to get ignored.

Krebs Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von kilrahBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Ruwenzori

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 17 Feb, 2005 12:18  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

uh, you are right, this might be so.

Quotation from the rules part on "winning a fight":
Zitat:
Both players now remove all their cards from their combat and support areas and place them face up on their respective discard piles.
At the end of any fight, both players refresh their hands to six cards by drawing from their draw decks. If you already have six or more cards in your hand, you keep those cards rather than refreshing your hand.
Then the retreating player starts the next fight.

If the order of writing represents the order of gameplay, then you are both possibly right. As there is nothing said about the order, a clarification would be nice.

I made a mistake on writing the Qs and As on the Hylas together. I edited my first "A" to "none yet" and added a second Q after it, which I forgot first.

Thanks.

Löwe Geschlecht:Männlich Drache OfflinePersönliche Galerie von RuwenzoriBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 17 Feb, 2005 23:03  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Ruwenzori hat folgendes geschrieben:
Some Qs (partially already with As) from the German forums section.

Well, I have answers to all of these questions, but I ought to let Sebastian have them first. (Phone discussion with Reiner, on this and other matters, is the source.) I also need to write them up as proper Q&As in my usual format.

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Ruwenzori

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 17 Feb, 2005 23:33  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Thanks. I only noticed after writing how many open questions there were at the moment. Its sometimes really hard to keep track of all the various threads and questions in them.

We'll keep in patience then.

Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 18 Feb, 2005 01:30  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Thanks. I only noticed after writing how many open questions there were at the moment.

Even that's not the complete list (though it is most of them). After all it's not much more than a week since a significant list of brand new concepts were added to the game. The good news is that all of the questions can be answered without invoking any new unwritten rules.

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Ruwenzori

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 18 Feb, 2005 10:20  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Some questions that I failed to collect here until now:

Q: If I play with Inquisitor Razor-Mind ("+5 Karten/Cards +5 Monde/Moons - I may play my cards as if they had the REPLACE icon."), and my opponent plays a card to ignore my symbols
namely terrah26 "Undurchdringlicher Nebel/Impenetrable Fog" "Deine Symbole werden ignoriert, mit Ausnahme von STOPP- und GESCHÜTZT-Symbolen./Your icons are ignored, except STOP and PROTECTED."
or a card to ignore my cards that have symbols
namely flit13 "Mad Mike/Mad Mike Magpie" "Deine Karten mit Symbolen werden ignoriert, mit Ausnahme von Flit-Charakteren und Karten mit dem GESCHÜTZT-Symbol./Your cards with icons are ignored, except Flit character cards and PROTECTED cards."

which effect has this

Q1: on any of my cards, that dont have a printed symbol on them, and that are not already covered by Q2?

Q2: on a card, that I wish to play in accordance of Razor-Minds special function, as if it had a REPLACE-symbol?

Q3: on cards, that have a printed REPLACE symbol on them?

All answers are official meanwhile.

A1: no effect, because they could only act, as if they had a REPLACE symbol on them, but dont have it, and I dont want to play it as if they had.

A2: the answer must be the same as for Q3, because if I wish to use the special text, it adds a REPLACE symbol to this card, which makes it the same case as Q3.

A3: I may not use the REPLACE symbol then, as it is ignored and can be ignored.

A3: If I wish to play a card with the REPLACE symbol: this case is clear: the card is ignored by flit13, and the REPLACE symbol is ignored by terray26, which has no effect on playing this card.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ruwenzori am Di 22 Feb, 2005 23:53, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 22 Feb, 2005 01:12  Titel:  Replies Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

I think these are all now answered in the FAQ. In at least one case this may not be exactly as you were expecting.

Ruwenzori

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 22 Feb, 2005 14:22  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Thank you, I will work my posting over the other day.

Another one:
Q: If I have an active Hyla Piplox ("On my turn, I may play one additional booster/support card."), and I play a card with a STOP symbol before my booster+support phase, may I play now exactly 1 booster/support card (allowed by special power text of Hyla Piplox), or may I play 1 booster/support card AND any number of FREE booster/support cards in addition?

A: just 1 booster/support card. The special power text of Hyla Piplox does not re-instantiate the allowness to play 1 regular booster/support card, only on which the allowness to play FREE booster/support cards is bound.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ruwenzori am Di 22 Feb, 2005 23:53, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 22 Feb, 2005 20:39  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Another one

Yes, I saw this (in abbreviated form, not spelled out in detail) and didn't feel it was really a new question, as all that's new is that the text is on a Hyla rather than a leadership card. Does that need saying?

Ruwenzori

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Di 22 Feb, 2005 21:58  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

hm, the question with the additional FREE b/s was never asked before in any conjunction (AFAIK).

But it is merely one for the EAQ*, not for the FAQ section ...

By the way, all answers are completed in the above Qs now from your FAQ texts.

* every asked question

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Forensicherheit

214020 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde