Inoffizielle Völker Strategien der Hoax Strategien der Aqua Strategien der Pillar Strategien der Mimix Strategien der Flit Strategien der Khind Strategien der Terrah Strategien der Vulca Home
 Home  •  Blue Moon Fans Foren-Übersicht  •  Blue Moon Ligen  •  Download  •  Album  •  Suchen  •  Letzte Themen
Profil  •  Lesezeichen  •  Neue Beiträge  •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen  •  Login  •  Registrieren
Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Autor Nachricht
cap
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

canada.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10 Nov, 2004 22:15  Titel:  synergy Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

I like the mimix deck. When I remove the weak cards to make a constructed deck what is good to put in it besides cards with high earth or fire values.

The shamen seem to make mimix flexible because when I play them they seem to get the cards they need even if they lack the punch of vulca or terrah.

How about lucky bag of life to support this? What other cards fit their play style particularly well?

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von capBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Lindir
Blue Moon Fanatic
Blue Moon Fanatic

germany.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10 Nov, 2004 22:29  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

Hi!

As mimix are rather vulnerable wrt. special powers such as "ignore" and "you may not" I would suggest adding some cards that enable you to get rid of your oponents nasty special powers Wink. Leadership cards from Vulca, Terrah and Aqua come to mind... -- Incorporating some Flit chaaracter cards into a mimix deck should be possible as well (though this might not really be the mimix way to deal with things Wink).

Also, as an other thought, storm support seems to work quite well in a mimix deck since they have good control over draw and discard piles.

There are more ideas to be found in the German mimix-strategy-section (though I never paid too much attention as I'm not too fond of the mimix playing style).

Best wishes

Lindir

Skorpion Geschlecht:Männlich Katze OfflinePersönliche Galerie von LindirBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
cap
Blue Moon Fan
Blue Moon Fan

canada.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 11 Nov, 2004 00:02  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

>>There are more ideas to be found in the German mimix-strategy-section

Yes, I have been looking enviously at the posts in the german strategy section. Unfortunately, I don't speak german. Babelfish will work somewhat but it is only goes so far.

My favourite babelfish translation so far: "Retreats should with release digester gas"...

I hope more english posts will appear here.

The boardgame geek discussions have slowed down as well as in the yahoo group.

OfflinePersönliche Galerie von capBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 11 Nov, 2004 01:20  Titel:  Re: synergy Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

cap hat folgendes geschrieben:
I like the mimix deck. When I remove the weak cards to make a constructed deck what is good to put in it besides cards with high earth or fire values.

The shamen seem to make mimix flexible because when I play them they seem to get the cards they need even if they lack the punch of vulca or terrah.

How about lucky bag of life to support this? What other cards fit their play style particularly well?

You can never go wrong with a Muster Reinforcements (also in a Khind deck, where OLBoL is free). I tend to prefer this to Open Lucky Bag of Life, as first I get five cards rather than three, and second if I'm trying to put pairs together, I want cards I've not seen yet (directly, or the shamans to help do so) rather than the same cards again. Of course OLBoL may allow reusing shamans, and is one moon less, but I'd go with MR myself. You could do both, but that would only leave three moons for new supports/boosters (or leadership cards) which isn't really enough. (Of course the other question is what to drop, the lower valued pairs are dispensable with I think.)

My question would be, am I over-sold on MR? is there a Mimix or Khind deck (the Hoax are a no-brainer, the other five peoples are a different issue) where you'd say "MR is good, but for four moons I'd rather have X" and for which X?

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Dearlove
Blue Moon Playtester
Blue Moon Playtester

uk.gif
BeitragVerfasst: Do 11 Nov, 2004 01:25  Titel:  (Kein Titel) Antworten mit ZitatNach untenNach oben

cap hat folgendes geschrieben:
The boardgame geek discussions have slowed down as well as in the yahoo group.

The Yahoo group is all but defunct and the moderator is leaving. (I've agree to take it over - unless anyone else volunteers - just in case.) The Geek ebbs and flows. Here until recently nothing was happening, so even this is up from that. (The FAQ still says this forum is dead, I'll update it soon, but I'm five timezones away from the master copy.) Of course whenever new decks are released there's a spike, but that won't be until 2005.

From my point of view, at least (mostly) the same questions aren't being repeated!

Geschlecht:Männlich  OfflinePersönliche Galerie von DearloveBenutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenWebsite dieses Benutzers besuchen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDieses Thema verschickenZeige Benutzer, die dieses Thema gesehen habenDieses Thema als Datei sichernPrintable versionEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenNächstes Thema anzeigen

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen

Forensicherheit

213937 Angriffe abgewehrt

Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde